I’m not much of a gambling man, but I have been intrigued by some of the hilarious prop bets surrounding the Super Bowl. I picked out my favorites and included my own choice. If you would like to see the other choices and odds, you can find prop bets anywhere. (I went to Bovada.com)
1. Color of the Gatorade bath after the game- Even though blue is my favorite color, I went with Red at 13/2 odds.
2. Outcome of the Coin Toss- Always have to go with tails, even though odds are 50/50 (-105)
3. Will Madonna wear a hat at any point during the halftime show?- Duh. Hats are SO in right now (according to Autumn) (-120)
4. How many times will Peyton Manning be shown on TV? (Live shots only)- His little brother is playing, in Peyton’s home stadium, Peyton news is bigger than SB news. I’m going with 4+ times (-130)
5. If Tom Brady’s son is shown on TV, will he be wearing a Brady jersey?- This is my absolute favorite bet, because WE ARE BETTING ON TODDLERS!!!! I’m gonna go with Yes, mostly because I would want my son to be wearing my jersey. (-170).
What are your favorite prop bets?